Compare Solar Panel Prices Today
Just look at what some of our customers are saying about us
As featured in
Find out how much money you can save by installing solar panels. Use our free solar power calculator now.
Check out our five comprehensive buyer’s guides on solar power, solar storage, solar maintenance, hot water and electric cars.
Keep up to date with ASQ by following, subscribing and sharing our solar and renewable energy news.
Find thousands of REAL PEOPLE’s ratings and reviews on local solar companies and installers.
Solar Power Buyer’s Guide
Investing in solar power will save you money for years to come. Find out how here.
- How much can I spend on solar panels?
- How much money will I save using a solar power system?
- Will I pay upfront or finance with a solar payment plan?
- What rebates are available? What’s a ‘solar feed-in tariff?’
- What are the total costs? How do I choose the right option?
Solar Panel Prices
Compare price, quality and service at your fingertips with Australian Solar Quotes.
- Price – How much can you afford?
- Size – How much roof space do you have available?
- Installation – What’s your roof type and switchboard condition
- Location – Are you installing solar in metro or regional Australia?
- Solar Rebates – What solar rebates and feed-in tariff are you entitled to?
A feed-in tariff is just another great benefit of installing solar panels. The renewable energy feed-in tariff is a rate paid to eligible households, small businesses and community organisations for excess electricity fed back to the electricity grid from designated renewable electricity generation sources such as solar panel systems, solar...
According to the newly appointed Energy Minister Ben Wyatt, power prices should match the cost of delivering the service, which currently stands at 20 per cent above the average household bill. Mr Wyatt, the new Energy Minister claims he’s fully aware of the cost implications electricity prices would have on...
The Solar Scam - He’s a man of many names his staff knew him as Tony Smith while banks and other financial institutions knew him as Tony Agius To investigators he seems to be nothing but the shadow of someone who resides in Asia Beijing or possibly Hong Kong However...