Compare Solar Panel Prices Today
As featured in
Find out how much money you can save by installing solar panels. Use our free solar power calculator now.
Check out our five comprehensive buyer’s guides on solar power, solar storage, solar maintenance, hot water and electric cars.
Keep up to date with ASQ by following, subscribing and sharing our solar and renewable energy news.
Find thousands of REAL PEOPLE’s ratings and reviews on local solar companies and installers.
Solar Power Buyer’s Guide
Investing in solar power will save you money for years to come. Find out how here.
- How much can I spend on solar panels?
- How much money will I save using a solar power system?
- Will I pay upfront or finance with a solar payment plan?
- What rebates are available? What’s a ‘solar feed-in tariff?’
- What are the total costs? How do I choose the right option?
Solar Panel Prices
Compare price, quality and service at your fingertips with Australian Solar Quotes.
- Price – How much can you afford?
- Size – How much roof space do you have available?
- Installation – What’s your roof type and switchboard condition
- Location – Are you installing solar in metro or regional Australia?
- Solar Rebates – What solar rebates and feed-in tariff are you entitled to?
One of the manufacturing giants in the solar industry is Hanwha Q Cells, a company with a vast domain in the production of high-quality solar panels. One of the most interesting Q Cells products on the market is the Q.Peak Duo-G5 module. This product was the winner of the Intersolar...
The Solar Panel Validation Initiative is a joint venture between The Clean Energy Regulator (the government) and the solar industry. Its express purpose is to mitigate against the installation of unapproved solar panels in the Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme (SRES). The broader goal here is to also protect solar consumers...
As we all know, January is the hottest summer month in South Australia with extreme weather and abundant sunshine at an average temperature of 23°C. Ideally, this is the best month for solar (when sunshine hits solar panels the most) and the perfect time to consider adding backup batteries to...