Compare Solar Panel Prices Today
Just look at what some of our customers are saying about us
As featured in
Find out how much money you can save by installing solar panels. Use our free solar power calculator now.
Check out our five comprehensive buyer’s guides on solar power, solar storage, solar maintenance, hot water and electric cars.
Keep up to date with ASQ by following, subscribing and sharing our solar and renewable energy news.
Find thousands of REAL PEOPLE’s ratings and reviews on local solar companies and installers.
Solar Power Buyer’s Guide
Investing in solar power will save you money for years to come. Find out how here.
- How much can I spend on solar panels?
- How much money will I save using a solar power system?
- Will I pay upfront or finance with a solar payment plan?
- What rebates are available? What’s a ‘solar feed-in tariff?’
- What are the total costs? How do I choose the right option?
Solar Panel Prices
Compare price, quality and service at your fingertips with Australian Solar Quotes.
- Price – How much can you afford?
- Size – How much roof space do you have available?
- Installation – What’s your roof type and switchboard condition
- Location – Are you installing solar in metro or regional Australia?
- Solar Rebates – What solar rebates and feed-in tariff are you entitled to?
A new solar forecasting system could save the solar power industry hundreds of millions of dollars and make it easier for grid operators and utilities to integrate high penetration levels of variable resources like solar into the electric grid. The new system, called Sun4Cast, was developed by scientists at the...
Imagine a world free of oil accidents, coal pollution and nuclear waste. A world where we wouldn’t have to feel helpless in the face of climate change, because we did everything we could to prevent further warming. A world where energy was clean, safe and available for all. That world...
Renewable energy investment is gaining momentum at Mach speeds and tech companies want a piece of the pie. On the global scale, record-breaking investment in renewable energy reached $285.9bn in 2015, according to the latest United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) report. Based on Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF) data and...