Compare Solar Panel Prices Today
Just look at what some of our customers are saying about us
As featured in
Find out how much money you can save by installing solar panels. Use our free solar power calculator now.
Check out our five comprehensive buyer’s guides on solar power, solar storage, solar maintenance, hot water and electric cars.
Keep up to date with ASQ by following, subscribing and sharing our solar and renewable energy news.
Find thousands of REAL PEOPLE’s ratings and reviews on local solar companies and installers.
Solar Power Buyer’s Guide
Investing in solar power will save you money for years to come. Find out how here.
- How much can I spend on solar panels?
- How much money will I save using a solar power system?
- Will I pay upfront or finance with a solar payment plan?
- What rebates are available? What’s a ‘solar feed-in tariff?’
- What are the total costs? How do I choose the right option?
Solar Panel Prices
Compare price, quality and service at your fingertips with Australian Solar Quotes.
- Price – How much can you afford?
- Size – How much roof space do you have available?
- Installation – What’s your roof type and switchboard condition
- Location – Are you installing solar in metro or regional Australia?
- Solar Rebates – What solar rebates and feed-in tariff are you entitled to?
Thousands of households in Queensland seem to be missing out on a lifetime opportunity to save more on their power bills. Earlier this year, alterations made by the Palaszczuk Government to include Commonwealth Health Care Card holders and asylum-seekers, provided for an additional 157,000 people that qualify for an annual...
Newly released data has confirmed that a second rooftop solar boom is currently happening around Australia. Thanks to falling costs of technology and the increasingly volatile prices of electricity, almost one quarter of households in Australia have been found to have solar panels installed. Roy Morgan has published a survey...
Researchers have found that regions with large investment in renewables have stronger electric grids, contrary to popular belief. Select policymakers and industry advocated have said that state and federal policies that support renewable energy put the reliability of the electric grid at risk by pushing nuclear and coal power plants...