Improv understand that businesses of all sizes need efficient, reliable administrative systems to grow. Their automatic online billing system offers you a new approach that allows you to get on with the business of growing, by eliminating down time issuing invoices, chasing payment and then finally reconciling these payments.
If you are spending time manually reconciling payments and chasing customers we all know that you would rather be spending time growing your business than looking after administrative tasks! Michael Stone (founder) has created a simple system approach that assists your business to be more profitable by saving you precious time.
Improv is an experienced team of software developers who create great business applications that shake up the status quo. Improv has channelled their shared expertise into creating a leading-edge cloud-based billing solution for businesses who need to stay up with market competition, but can’t match the budgets at the big end of town.
Automated Billing Software
Improv specialise in billing for:
- Utilities such as Electricity, Gas, Hot Water Air-conditioning, and Telecoms
- Embedded Networks – We are the Billing Partner of PlusES (formerly Ausgrid)
- Solar PPA (Power Purchase Agreement) we have partnered some amazing companies such as CarbonTrack and WattWatchers which enable us to provide a seamless Solar PPA solution.
- Their billing system covers the full billing lifecycle, providing businesses of any size with enterprise billing features – without large upfront costs. We balance ease of use and functionality to make complex billing processes simple.
Improv has hit the nail on the head…check out what some of their clients around Australia are experiencing now:
- Seamless integration with the major banks — no more manual reconciliation.
- Fully automatic digital system — billing happens whether you are there or not.
- Customised branding — all invoices, reports, emails and sms can be customised to suit your brand.
- Online customer access — customers can pay current invoices and view past ones.
- Easy to use self-management portal — it’s online so you can manage billing from anywhere.
- Branded portal — customers will see your brand only and have a range of self-serve options.
Michael has done an impressive job in creating software to take all the hassle out of invoicing whether it be daily , weekly monthly his system can accommodate for every business models needs. The unique online portal allows both the business and the end user the ability to log on and track their usage by real time data, they can even run reports and see how the year is looking (which is great for your accountant)
The team at Improv are continuously advancing with new updates every week, coming up with new and brighter ideas, they are also keeping the communication line open once you are set up to keep track of how everything is working and to more importantly talk about all the new business ventures now you have all this free time!
All in all it is a great product it pays for itself in minutes, and is definitely one of these things we are going to start seeing more and more of as we move towards the future of automation.